Appreciation I have reinvented myself once again (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
And by reinvent I just mean return my actual name and change my DP :sanapray:
I'm probably gonna be a bit more active for some time, I missed being on the forum :yes:

Good to be back and to have Miyeons ass as my profile picture


I will most likely regularly be distracted by my own DP
I should also probably change my signature but I'm pretty lazy right now​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I approve of the change!
:maheart:

I love Miyeon and she has a nice tooshy for sure! So you have one of the best DPs on KS right now!
:nekolove:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Is it bad that the snow was covering Miyeon's face but I still recognized her from ahem, the rest of her :wimwim:
I knowwww it annoyed me but hey, the part that matters is there tho I do love Miyeons beautiful face too so when Christmas is over, we get the entire combo.

And it's not bad, we all think about it :maheart:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Is it bad that the snow was covering Miyeon's face but I still recognized her from ahem, the rest of her :wimwim:
Same! As soon as the GIF started and I saw that arched back and ass, I knew it was Miyeon!
:pandatea: :maheart::lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I knowwww it annoyed me but hey, the part that matters is there tho I do love Miyeons beautiful face too so when Christmas is over, we get the entire combo.

And it's not bad, we all think about it :maheart:
Not even that thick snow could hide that thicc booty :lisalaugh:
Keep it till it becomes iconic like my AKP sig of Like a Cat :haylul:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Not even that thick snow could hide that thicc booty :lisalaugh:
Keep it till it becomes iconic like my AKP sig of Like a Cat :haylul:
Omg yes, it shall become I C O N T H I C C
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Keep it till it becomes iconic like my AKP sig of Like a Cat :haylul:
I kind of want a tooshy DP now! DC's Yoohyeon or JiU would be great. Especially of when they are performing Taki Taki!

@1:09, would this be too much?
:pandatea:




:sj_weary::maheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I kind of want a tooshy DP now! DC's Yoohyeon or JiU would be great. Especially of when they are performing Taki Taki!

@1:09, would this be too much?
:pandatea:




:sj_weary::maheart:
Nothing is ever too much go for it :jenniesmug:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I kind of want a tooshy DP now! DC's Yoohyeon or JiU would be great. Especially of when they are performing Taki Taki!

@1:09, would this be too much?
:pandatea:




:sj_weary::maheart:
I thought mine might be too much but... if you can make it small enough and cut the video a bit you should be fine.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I thought mine might be too much but... if you can make it small enough and cut the video a bit you should be fine.
Miyeon looks artistic in your DP though, it looks great.

Yoohyeon, JiU and SuA is just straight up naughty (and I love it), so maybe it's too much.
:lisalaugh: :sippinthetea:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
And by reinvent I just mean return my actual name and change my DP :sanapray:
I'm probably gonna be a bit more active for some time, I missed being on the forum :yes:

Good to be back and to have Miyeons ass as my profile picture


I will most likely regularly be distracted by my own DP
I should also probably change my signature but I'm pretty lazy right now​
and all i am thinking is, why is this posted in korea and not in general :wimwim: :lisalaugh:

but cool you are gonna be active again, i was wondering why i never saw you post
 
  • Love
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
and all i am thinking is, why is this posted in korea and not in general :wimwim: :lisalaugh:

but cool you are gonna be active again, i was wondering why i never saw you post
Yea idk my brain automatically goes to Korean always :jisoosmh: Brain fart

Yea i was on a sorta-hiatus thing I guess and I kinda also got bored of kpop for a bit as well as the chores i sorta made for myself on the forum both as staff and other stuff.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Why does Miyeons butt perfectly strive that snow part on top of the dp LOL
I'm gonna guess it was a request from @Junkyu for the snow to perfectly show Miyeons buttocks as she was once Miyeon and had her ass too.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: milk
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Yea idk my brain automatically goes to Korean always :jisoosmh: Brain fart

Yea i was on a sorta-hiatus thing I guess and I kinda also got bored of kpop for a bit as well as the chores i sorta made for myself on the forum both as staff and other stuff.
you got bored of being staff and of kpop? :hayshook: :sj_weary::lisalaugh: or did i just misunderstood your post
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread