I have some pretty strange impulse purchases already... (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Those are so cute :maheart:
Completely understandable impulse purchases
The funny thing is about the Gojou nendoroid is that I actually like Yuuji the most atm as a character but the Gojou figure was just so much more interesting like I feel like there was a lot more variation with the face plates and props that I ended up ordering Gojou first. I'll order Yuuji next month maybe when I get more money LOL

Also the description for the doge keychain was this
1611137298023.png


The speed I added it to my basket after seeing this i-
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
honestly those are a vibe LOL
I can't wait to get the backpack cuz like thats the only picture they showed and I got no idea how it's a backpack and I really wanna see exactly HOW ITS A BACKPACK also I bet it's gonna be a hella tiny backpack sort of like those small cute backpacks but even smaller like kiddie sized
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can't wait to get the backpack cuz like thats the only picture they showed and I got no idea how it's a backpack and I really wanna see exactly HOW ITS A BACKPACK also I bet it's gonna be a hella tiny backpack sort of like those small cute backpacks but even smaller like kiddie sized
yeah i have a stuffed animal backpack i got from my brother and it's super small but i love it. i can't use it tho bc it's white and i hate stains LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
yeah i have a stuffed animal backpack i got from my brother and it's super small but i love it. i can't use it tho bc it's white and i hate stains LOL
I tend to just use stuff anyway and just hope it doesn't get stained which works like 60% of the time and the other 40% i'm like ah well it was nice while it lasted
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I tend to just use stuff anyway and just hope it doesn't get stained which works like 60% of the time and the other 40% i'm like ah well it was nice while it lasted
hey that takes courage, my fear of stains is tooo strong :jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
@
The funny thing is about the Gojou nendoroid is that I actually like Yuuji the most atm as a character but the Gojou figure was just so much more interesting like I feel like there was a lot more variation with the face plates and props that I ended up ordering Gojou first. I'll order Yuuji next month maybe when I get more money LOL

Also the description for the doge keychain was this
1611137298023.png


The speed I added it to my basket after seeing this i-
@Mangoey MANGO I'M A FRAUD I LIED I'M A GOJOU SIMP I TRIED TO LIE TO MYSELF CUZ THAT SORT OF CHARACTER JUST NORMALLY ISN'T MY TYPE BUT GOJOU IN ALL HIS OVERPOWERED GLORY OVERPOWERED THIS TOO AND NOW IM FOREVER STUCK JUST LOST IN HIS EYES I'M-
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and Myco

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
@

@Mangoey MANGO I'M A FRAUD I LIED I'M A GOJOU SIMP I TRIED TO LIE TO MYSELF CUZ THAT SORT OF CHARACTER JUST NORMALLY ISN'T MY TYPE BUT GOJOU IN ALL HIS OVERPOWERED GLORY OVERPOWERED THIS TOO AND NOW IM FOREVER STUCK JUST LOST IN HIS EYES I'M-
LMAOOOO TASTE TBH GOJOU IS HOT :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread