Appreciation I have something to say! (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I love Suga :maheart:
This is a life changing, extremely important thread! I must always remind everyone here on KPS how much I adore and admire this man!

His smile is the cutest and brings so much life to my heart!
:sakUwu:

1609725040013.gif


I love his blunt, savage and sarcastic sense of humor
1609725211483.gif

1609725266554.gif

1609725387095.gif


He’s such an inspiration :maheart:

1609725507774.jpeg

1609725593295.jpeg


He’s so sweet and is such a cute dork


1609725810793.gif

1609725966164.gif


I hope you enjoyed the most important thread of KPS

:rjbow::rjbow::rjbow:
​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I love Suga :maheart:
This is a life changing, extremely important thread! I must always remind everyone here on KPS how much I adore and admire this man!

His smile is the cutest and brings so much life to my heart!
:sakUwu:

1609725040013.gif


I love his blunt, savage and sarcastic sense of humor
1609725211483.gif

1609725266554.gif

1609725387095.gif


He’s such an inspiration :maheart:

1609725507774.jpeg

1609725593295.jpeg


He’s so sweet and is such a cute dork


1609725810793.gif

1609725966164.gif


I hope you enjoyed the most important thread of KPS

:rjbow::rjbow::rjbow:
​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread