- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I love Suga
This is a life changing, extremely important thread! I must always remind everyone here on KPS how much I adore and admire this man!
His smile is the cutest and brings so much life to my heart!

I love his blunt, savage and sarcastic sense of humor
He’s such an inspiration
He’s so sweet and is such a cute dork
I hope you enjoyed the most important thread of KPS


This is a life changing, extremely important thread! I must always remind everyone here on KPS how much I adore and admire this man!
His smile is the cutest and brings so much life to my heart!
I love his blunt, savage and sarcastic sense of humor
He’s such an inspiration
He’s so sweet and is such a cute dork
I hope you enjoyed the most important thread of KPS