I have sooo much time to read my books/mangas now (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I was tested positive for COVID this morning for the first time
:coronawimwim:
So I have to stay at home for the next five days
Do you have any movie or tv show recommendations?
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Boyo
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,511
Reactions Received
55,302
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,084
I watched The Untamed last year and really liked it, so if you have other recommendations
:pandahappy:
and thank you!
Word of Honour is also a kind BL drama

Nirvana in Fire is one of the best period/costume Cdramas

Journey of a Flower was basically the drama to kick off the xianxia drama of modern times...
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I was tested positive for COVID this morning for the first time
:coronawimwim:
So I have to stay at home for the next five days
Do you have any movie or tv show recommendations?
:pandasad: Any symptoms?

ofc case closed:pandahappy: and erased

and any particular genre? Cuz I mostly like thrillers, actions, mystery tbh, so if you want other stuff

oh but The Bad Guys is an animated movie and really good!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
:pandasad: Any symptoms?

ofc case closed:pandahappy: and erased

and any particular genre? Cuz I mostly like thrillers, actions, mystery tbh, so if you want other stuff

oh but The Bad Guys is an animated movie and really good!
I had a sore throat and felt a bit feverish this morning (that’s why I tested myself), but I took an ibuprofen and feel fine now
I'm just kinda sore and feel really tired, so I'm going to sleep soon

Erased is on my watch-list! I'm open for every genre, but I love thrillers
:llama_squish:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Word of Honour is also a kind BL drama

Nirvana in Fire is one of the best period/costume Cdramas

Journey of a Flower was basically the drama to kick off the xianxia drama of modern times...
Nirvana in Fire sounds really familiar, it was a really popular show a few years ago or?
And thanks for the recs
:pepeheart:

Ah no, get well soon and relax!
thanks haku
:izhug:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate and Boyo

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I had a sore throat and felt a bit feverish this morning (that’s why I tested myself), but I took an ibuprofen and feel fine now
I'm just kinda sore and feel really tired, so I'm going to sleep soon

Erased is on my watch-list! I'm open for every genre, but I love thrillers
:llama_squish:
You should definitely watch the bad guys!
And jack reacher is really good!
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,511
Reactions Received
55,302
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,084
Nirvana in Fire sounds really familiar, it was a really popular show a few years ago or?
And thanks for the recs
:pepeheart:


thanks haku
:izhug:
yeap - one of the highest rated and highest watched dramas
very complicated (and I'm saying that as a Chinese person who understands the language lol)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread