I have the opportunity (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,218
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Tea pot! You can use it to make tea, def get it!

I just finished a cup of lemon tea.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Tea pot! You can use it to make tea, def get it!

I just finished a cup of lemon tea.
I only drink tea when I'm sick. But I got it. I try not to review things I'm not knowledgeable in. That's to cute to pass up. I wish it had matching cups though.
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Cannot see the use of it, except maybe tea?
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
If it's for absolutely no money spent, it's only left on whether or not it'll waste space you need, or maybe getting a thing that'll be useless to you may be annoying to you. I can only say this. I would get it, but in the end, it's your choice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread