Trading I have these two Sailor Moon card for trade (1 Viewer)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Love
Reactions: Magician and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Nope but I also don't have the cards she wants
Let's see what I will get today :pepeheart: thanks for tagging me
I was going to help with 3 way bc I have card she wants, but ig she’s getting him from cal:lisalaugh:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Thank you!
:pikahappy:


Maybe Cal will say no, he hasn’t responded yet
:oliviakek:
if he doesn't agree I'm still down for giving you the demon slayer for cami's choice of sailor moon, or giving her the demon slayer for a anime/vg she doesn't want so she can trade it to trade to you:maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread