Traded I have three The Boyz Rares for trade (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
@litc I think you need one of these guys
:haylul:
I have all The Boyz rares except Sangyeon, 11/12 of them:pepecry1:

I have all these guys already:pepecry2:

I wait for this stubborn boy to drop
1665166640426.png
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I'd die for them but I don't have any of those cards rip :sadcat: I'll see what I can find Idk
I told you to post so I'm not the only one collecting them:pandacop:

Where are the other The Bs disappeared to:llama_shook:
 

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'd die for them but I don't have any of those cards rip :sadcat: I'll see what I can find Idk
If you have any rare cards Yachii doesn’t own, then you can trade them for his =LOVE rares, since I'm also interested in them
:pandahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse and litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread