I have to spend less time on the screens (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I have to spend less time on the screens. Today I've been on laptop/phone literally all day. Probably dinner, my workout, and the shower were the only moments without screens. I'm sorry for my eyes.

Tips to reduce screen time? :wimwim: Also, I'm most doing work, but I should still try to take breaks
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
same today i spent almost all day on the computer

in my defense my work is done on a computer and all my art and writing is done on a computer but i seriously couldn't think of other ways to spend my spare time than watching youtube??? :llama_shook:

ig maybe set aside a time of day to like read or something? like 10 minutes and then increase it as it becomes more routine
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread