- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I have never been an ult before
you're welcome cutieI have never been an ult before
This is alot of pressure. My heart is touched and I will not let you down.
![]()
Thank you for showing me the Neo way. It's the only way I know now. They've been my study songs ever since SCHOOL HIT ME IN MY FACE.
Fight for the right.
Genwaku no Catharisis all the way.
And Brave your heart
![]()
you're welcome cutie
I can relate, NEO JAPO's songs are really motivating and powerful
Fight for the Light ~
Genwaku
Brave your Heart![]()
Awww thanks! No official fandom name exists but we can create a name
We're both the cuties. And now I'm a Neo Cutie. Whenever the fandom is stated. Or what do we call ourselves
THE BEST PART.Awww thanks! No official fandom name exists but we can create a name![]()
NEOHOMIES!!!!THE BEST PART.
Neohomies
YES YOU AGREE.NEOHOMIES!!!!![]()
NEONISM maybe?Neo Japinnies.
Nisms.
YES YOU AGREE.
NEOHOMIES. Or NENE
we can take our time. It's gotta be great. Its gotta be strong.
NEONISM maybe?
I liked NENE the bestYes. that's a good one.
It's your cult. Choose one and we will follow![]()
omg you're also one of my ults
Neo Power!omg you're also one of my ultsyes stan neo
![]()