I have two new ults now (absolutely not following the trend) (1 Viewer)

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
@kuro @Lucky because you both are really nice and sweet :queen:

and you like NEO JAPONISM :sakUwu::susPepe:
I have never been an ult before

This is alot of pressure. My heart is touched and I will not let you down.
074b32909ec1f10de5fb5cedfcaf998e.jpg


:pepecry1::nekolove:

Thank you for showing me the Neo way. It's the only way I know now. They've been my study songs ever since SCHOOL HIT ME IN MY FACE.

Fight for the right.

Genwaku no Catharisis all the way.

And Brave your heart

:maheart:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I have never been an ult before

This is alot of pressure. My heart is touched and I will not let you down.
074b32909ec1f10de5fb5cedfcaf998e.jpg


:pepecry1::nekolove:

Thank you for showing me the Neo way. It's the only way I know now. They've been my study songs ever since SCHOOL HIT ME IN MY FACE.

Fight for the right.

Genwaku no Catharisis all the way.

And Brave your heart

:maheart:
you're welcome cutie :maheart:

I can relate, NEO JAPO's songs are really motivating and powerful :lovelycooky:

Fight for the Light ~ :yes:

Genwaku :bigcatlove::bigcatlove:

Brave your Heart :saranghae:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and potato

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
you're welcome cutie :maheart:

I can relate, NEO JAPO's songs are really motivating and powerful :lovelycooky:

Fight for the Light ~ :yes:

Genwaku :bigcatlove::bigcatlove:

Brave your Heart :saranghae:

We're both the cuties. And now I'm a Neo Cutie. Whenever the fandom is stated. Or what do we call ourselves
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

We're both the cuties. And now I'm a Neo Cutie. Whenever the fandom is stated. Or what do we call ourselves
Awww thanks! No official fandom name exists but we can create a name :bigcatlove:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Neo Japinnies.

Nisms.


YES YOU AGREE.

NEOHOMIES. Or NENE

:maheart: we can take our time. It's gotta be great. Its gotta be strong.
NEONISM maybe?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes stan my beautiful daughter @kuro and dude you need permission to ult @Lucky from me :welp: she is my koala
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread