I have updated the Cards Google Collection Tracker Sheet (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
In case you have no idea what I am talking about, this thread will make more sense:

I have made a Cards Spreadsheet - Kpopsource - International kpop forum community.

Point is, all the new rares, batch 5, and changes in cards should be present now. I hopefully didn't mess up lmao, anyone who wants an updated sheet can either recopy this and just copy/paste the numbers or modify their sheet to look like the updated one, have fun
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread