- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 45,010
- Reactions Received
- 52,916
- Location
- Rosé's World
- Website
- nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 169,929
- Fandom
- GoldenStar
- Gender
- Male
@Chahee for dp/sig perfection
(I dint solve it this way, did it the hard way-by eye, edited this in a few minutes on my phone just to attach to this thread.
n @potato
(This is fun, thnx for giving us joy during these dark days.)
(I dint solve it this way, did it the hard way-by eye, edited this in a few minutes on my phone just to attach to this thread.
n @potato
for creating/designing bias-wrecking designs for KS.I had the pleasure of designing a few.
May we grow as a forum with these beautiful banners for many years to come.
(This is fun, thnx for giving us joy during these dark days.)