Appreciation I hv 2 new ults now(totally not copying a trend-I'm original-I hv 2 new ults) (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
@Chahee for dp/sig perfection
IMG_3365.JPG
IMG_3366.JPG

(I dint solve it this way, did it the hard way-by eye, edited this in a few minutes on my phone just to attach to this thread.
n @potato

I had the pleasure of designing a few. :maheart:

May we grow as a forum with these beautiful banners for many years to come.
for creating/designing bias-wrecking designs for KS.
(This is fun, thnx for giving us joy during these dark days.)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
:irenecrazy: that's actually really sweet tho :maheart:
It's 2am rn here, I been reading/processing threads/KS redesign since abt an hour or so ago, it's really lifting my mood , even tho I shd be going to sleep! I'll go to sleep in awhile. (Except for this thread, everything I write in parentheses is true/for real-everything outside parentheses is opposite{except for this thread, n only for today[unless I get bored/tired n can't sustain the momentum of opposite meaning-I did this for fun to amuse myself n to c if I could sustain my own in-joke]
Happy Diarrhea Day{or watever @notthatmarko calls today[too lazy to check rn], even tho his day hasn't technically started yet}.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's 2am rn here, I been reading/processing threads/KS redesign since abt an hour or so ago, it's really lifting my mood , even tho I shd be going to sleep! I'll go to sleep in awhile. (Except for this thread, everything I write in parentheses is true/for real-everything outside parentheses is opposite{except for this thread, n only for today[unless I get bored/tired n can't sustain the momentum of opposite meaning-I did this for fun to amuse myself n to c if I could sustain my own in-joke]
Happy Diarrhea Day{or watever @notthatmarko calls today[too lazy to check rn], even tho his day hasn't technically started yet}.
it's all in good fun :maheart:
you should sleep though :yolk:
yes I think it's diarrhea day haha
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'll sleep when I'm good n ready.(getting sleepy now, maybe I'll sleep soon. Thnx.:pepeheart:)

Happy Explosive diarrhea day, then!
goodnight in advance then! sleep well :nekolove:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
@Chahee for dp/sig perfection
IMG_3365.JPG
IMG_3366.JPG

(I dint solve it this way, did it the hard way-by eye, edited this in a few minutes on my phone just to attach to this thread.
n @potato



for creating/designing bias-wrecking designs for KS.
(This is fun, thnx for giving us joy during these dark days.)
Also a huge thank you to @notthatmarko @Darjeeling and @Vikki for designing some beautiful banners too :pepeheart:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Also a huge thank you to @notthatmarko @Darjeeling and @Vikki for designing some beautiful banners too :pepeheart:
They did awesome work designing the banners!

It

It was my pleasure :maheart:
I'm coming for graphics lead
@Baechu watch out
Lets make them @Vikki @Darjeeling @notthatmarko
permanent gfx team n kick out @Baechu @Mayah n the rest of the lame @gfx team who underwhelmed KS design from the start till now. (I'm a designer too. Everything I say in parentheses is true n outside the parentheses is a joke/opposite meaning today-[or just in my own threads], just my lame in-joke I came up with at 2am when I shd hv slept;) I shd stop; I'll stop rn. {maybe}
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is so cute
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread