I just bought some new music (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
When I was walking into town here.
Which just happens to be less than 5 minutes away from where I live yay <3

Behemoth's Evangelion (2OO9)
Behemoth_-_Evangelion.jpg


Lady Gaga's Chromatica (2020)
Lady_Gaga_-_Chromatica_(Official_Album_Cover).png


They charged me only 19.99 for behemoth when it said 37 on it? So hmmmm
Quite a different genre of both, but I do like my metal a lot and also pop <3

@yoda_jen
@Bookworm
@kodoku
@Lady_Camellia

Music is life <3 <3
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Thats a variety for sure :lisalaugh:
Variety is the spice of life after all. I mostly got into behemoth from my younger cousin.
And always been a little monster too <3
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Variety is the spice of life after all. I mostly got into behemoth from my younger cousin.
And always been a little monster too <3
Life is boring without variety in it :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Life is boring without variety in it :sanapray:
Indeed and I think my music collection and taste, defines my personality quite well too <3
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Lady Gaga’s new album, plus Kygo’s new album as well is what I’ve been listening to these days
I am glad gaga went back to her dance pop style. :) It's so refreshing to hear again :)
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Same. When I heard rain on me it gave me just dance/poker face vibes and I loved it’
I like 911 a lot and I just heard sour candy with blackpink. Good lord is it a bop <3 <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Nice selection! :pikahappy:
Thanks power metal fox <3 I haven't bought many cds this year, due to Corona and other such things.
But these seem to be the most iconic in a way to me.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and username1

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
such a good selection

and same. I am happy to hear this kind of Lady Gaga again eventhough I really loved Joanne
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
such a good selection

and same. I am happy to hear this kind of Lady Gaga again eventhough I really loved Joanne
Thanks Jen <3 I haven't listened to that one. : /
Thanks for liking my selection too, I worked hard on choosing it ^o^
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thanks Jen <3 I haven't listened to that one. : /
Thanks for liking my selection too, I worked hard on choosing it ^o^
Joanne surely is very different but Lady Gaga’s voice is so beautiful and she shows much versatility with that album. The songs are also quite good.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Joanne surely is very different but Lady Gaga’s voice is so beautiful and she shows much versatility with that album. The songs are also quite good.
That does sound interesting <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
They charged me only 19.99 for behemoth when it said 37 on it? So hmmmm
Quite a different genre of both, but I do like my metal a lot and also pop <3
Lol.. I don't like Behemeth, but I really like Nergal. He's got good energy. But I wouldn't say that Lady Gaga and Behemoth are that different... I know people's heads are spinning by that inference. But Lady Gaga is very intelligent and has had formal music training prior to her career, which is sort of rare for many pop musicians in relation to Metal musicians. I noticed in the past decade or so very few pop acts (American Pop) that have had professional vocal training (prior to their career) or learned to play instruments--both of which Gaga can do.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Lol.. I don't like Behemeth, but I really like Nergal. He's got good energy. But I wouldn't say that Lady Gaga and Behemoth are that different... I know people's heads are spinning by that inference. But Lady Gaga is very intelligent and has had formal music training prior to her career, which is sort of rare for many pop musicians in relation to Metal musicians. I noticed in the past decade or so very few pop acts (American Pop) that have had professional vocal training (prior to their career) or learned to play instruments--both of which Gaga can do.
I see. I like them both equally to be honest. Nergal does have some great energy to his music and gaga just brings her A game every release.
So I am quite pleased by those releases I got overall.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Nergal does have some great energy to his music and gaga just brings her A game every release.
So I am quite pleased by those releases I got overall.
He has this interview with this 11 year old interviewing prodigy that is pretty funny in a quirky sort of way. I'll see if I can attach it below. Also, he did a segment showing what music was in his bag and it was pretty varied in terms of genres.

​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread