I just feel bit down (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This isn't that happy of thread, but my mom just called me and said they had to put down our family dog Nuppu. Nuppu was already old dog, 16 years old and was having lot of health problems that couldn't be fixed so this kinda was long time coming. But I cannot put feel down about it, I just hate the idea of someone going permanently away, kinda like disappearing from existence. She was part of my life so long too, we got her when i was 11. I don't think that's sth I can't get used to, it's such hollow, but also frustrating feeling. It's very hard for me to comprehend. I love animals and pets, but this part really sucks. Well at least I heard she was doing rather good up to that point and that she got buried next to graves of our two cats that passed away earlier.


Rest in peace
21527
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm sorry hun! We're going on three years of having to put my cat down in like a week I believe so I get what you're going through-sorry for your loss.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm sorry to hear that. This is one of the hardest parts of owning a dog. I wish they could live as long as us :sadcat: My dogs are still pretty young but I'm always afraid of losing them. One of them almost died because of a virus and I'm so happy he survived. I'm sure Nuppu lived a good and happy life. That's all that matters.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oof even when you know and expect it to happen, nothing really prepares you to face such a thing. Losing a longtime pet and loyal friend/companion with whom you have so many memories attached always sucks.

Dealing with it will be tough but atleast he seemed good up to the point and lived a complete, happy life with you and your family, so take solace in that. RIP. Hope you feel better with time.
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Awww, I had to do the same thing a year ago to my dog but she had cancer. It's really hard to deal with but I know you will get through this, cheer up~
:nekolove:
❤❤❤
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm sorry hun! We're going on three years of having to put my cat down in like a week I believe so I get what you're going through-sorry for your loss.
Aww, i'm sorry about ur cat as well : /

I'm sorry to hear that. This is one of the hardest parts of owning a dog. I wish they could live as long as us :sadcat: My dogs are still pretty young but I'm always afraid of losing them. One of them almost died because of a virus and I'm so happy he survived. I'm sure Nuppu lived a good and happy life. That's all that matters.
I know, i hate this really. For a while makes u wish u wouldn't have gotten them in the first place, cause it just sucks. But well it's sth you will eventually get over. And it does hit less hard after first loss, at least for me. I'm happy that your dog survived though, health scares are always scary. She did live very long life and until maybe two or three last years she didn't really have any health issues either so that's good. And even when she did, she was always the survivor type, never let anything to stop or bother her ^^

Oof even when you know and expect it to happen, nothing really prepares you to face such a thing. Losing a longtime pet and loyal friend/companion with whom you have so many memories attached always sucks.

Dealing with it will be tough but atleast he seemed good up to the point and lived a complete, happy life with you and your family, so take solace in that. RIP. Hope you feel better with time.
Yea, i mean little preparation helps, but still it just hits you suddenly when it really happens. We did have talks of possibly having to get her put down months ago, so I think i should be thankful for the extra time she got. This will definitely get sth to get used to though, i'm going to home at weekend and it will be hard to not see her there to greet me.

I think I will, thank you.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Aww, i'm sorry about ur cat as well : /



I know, i hate this really. For a while makes u wish u wouldn't have gotten them in the first place, cause it just sucks. But well it's sth you will eventually get over. And it does hit less hard after first loss, at least for me. I'm happy that your dog survived though, health scares are always scary. She did live very long life and until maybe two or three last years she didn't really have any health issues either so that's good. And even when she did, she was always the survivor type, never let anything to stop or bother her ^^



Yea, i mean little preparation helps, but still it just hits you suddenly when it really happens. We did have talks of possibly having to get her put down months ago, so I think i should be thankful for the extra time she got. This will definitely get sth to get used to though, i'm going to home at weekend and it will be hard to not see her there to greet me.

I think I will, thank you.
Its ok time has passed to soften the blow, but she was my first pet ever and I loved her.
I really hope things go well for you and you are able to find something good in this tragedy.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Awww, I had to do the same thing a year ago to my dog but she had cancer. It's really hard to deal with but I know you will get through this, cheer up~
:nekolove:
❤❤❤
She actually had cancer as well, nose, sadly inoperable. Cancer really is a bitch : /

Thanks. And I'm sorry for ur loss as well.

Its ok time has passed to soften the blow, but she was my first pet ever and I loved her.
I really hope things go well for you and you are able to find something good in this tragedy.
Ah yea i can understand that. I still remember my cat that died years ago, it just some of most awful experiences I had to get through. I'm glad ur feeling better about it too, it's never easy.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i'm so sorry you are going through this... idk what i can say :sanapray: i have gone through the same thing after i lost my dogo for health issues too.. you are not alone stay strong :pepeheart:
aww I hope you feel better soon
Rest In Peace Nuggu :nekolove:
Yea it's just recent, i'm sure i'll be fine ^^

Thanks for the wishes
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and mysteric

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you can get through this.
Rest In Peace Nuppu 💙
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread