- Joined
- 31 May 2023
- Messages
- 6,437
- Reactions Received
- 9,410
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 23,545
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
- Wreck
... and I'm sad ngl
4 years is terribly short for an act (well, technically 5 but they basically sat out the last one sans Juri)
They had some decent tracks, I liked them, I really did. But Woollim never had the muscles to promote them adequately in my view and truth be told, they needed a main vocalist, baaaad. I just hope their maknae Dahyun finds work somewhere, I thought she had potential to achieve a lot more than just that.
Goodbye RCPC

They had some decent tracks, I liked them, I really did. But Woollim never had the muscles to promote them adequately in my view and truth be told, they needed a main vocalist, baaaad. I just hope their maknae Dahyun finds work somewhere, I thought she had potential to achieve a lot more than just that.
Goodbye RCPC