I just got an idea for a minecraft mod (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
My idea is pretty Horrific, but I've been watching this minecraft streamer/youtuber breed villagers for like 4 hours now sooo....

Villagers can breed.
So I got an idea.... what if you could breed with the villagers! (This mod prolly already exists)

But then the child would be mixed race! Look kinda like the minecraft human model and kinda like the minecraft villager model y'know!

Only then.... you could breed with that mixed race child....
To make one that looked even more human...

and so on...
and so on...

Essentially I am asking for a mod that allows the user to partake in incest in minecraft.

Don't judge, it's 5:30 am, I haven't slept and have spent the last 4 hours watching villagers breed in minecraft.
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
No judgeing, smae here...about the sleep....
I just got a randomidea tho, what if i made popcorn and mixed it with chocolte ice cream.......
Or if i wanted i could put sour patch kids in it

Edit: Sorry i can't spell right now:/
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I,,,what? I don't play minecraft so seeing this I'm just confused lmao
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I,,,what? I don't play minecraft so seeing this I'm just confused lmao
THIS is a minecraft villager, they come in different types. You can trade stuff with them, different types give different items. (Items also vary from villager from villager, even of the same type)

1585021196464.png
1585021219335.png



If you give 2 villagers enough beds and some food, they will make a baby villager.
Sooooo if you are looking to get one certain and rare trade, you might angage in breeding those villagers with each other to get the trade you want.


And my tired af mind thought... what if you could breed YOURSELF with the villagers...
 
  • Like
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
THIS is a minecraft villager, they come in different types. You can trade stuff with them, different types give different items. (Items also vary from villager from villager, even of the same type)

1585021196464.png
1585021219335.png



If you give 2 villagers enough beds and some food, they will make a baby villager.
Sooooo if you are looking to get one certain and rare trade, you might angage in breeding those villagers with each other to get the trade you want.


And my tired af mind thought... what if you could breed YOURSELF with the villagers...
Bahaha that would be a sight to see akjjkjklh
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Don't judge, it's 5:30 am, I haven't slept and have spent the last 4 hours watching villagers breed in minecraft.
kinda judging 😅 😁
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This thread made e decide to get on minecraft, and i haven't been on in so long!

Did you know they hafe Foxes!!! They so cutte!
Yesh, they carry things in their mouth too!
 
  • Love
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
"Essentially I am asking for a mod that allows the user to partake in incest in minecraft. "



My little sister can't be this cute Minecraft version
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread