I just got- (2 Viewers)

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,524
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
why would you try thin mints lol
I don’t like some chocolate either especially in the form of cake, cookies, ice cream or pudding
 
  • Wow
Reactions: MK3AM
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,471
Reactions Received
39,108
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,834
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I buy the same cookies from the grocery store, for 1/8 the price get 4x as much and don't have to spray children with the water hose until they run away. Also, if you give the kid 10 bucks they've made more of a donation and if you buy 10 boxes. The company that makes those cookies is as bad as BBC's CEO...

My favorites are
Thin Mints and Samoans. but they don't make the latter.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I've never had girl scout cookies probably because they don't sell door to door down under
They don't stand in front/inside grocery stores?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I buy the same cookies from the grocery store, for 1/8 the price get 4x as much and don't have to spray children with the water hose until they run away. Also, if you give the kid 10 bucks they've made more of a donation and if you buy 10 boxes. The company that makes those cookies is as bad as BBC's CEO...

My favorites are
Thin Mints and Samoans. but they don't make the latter.
whatttt
taste!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't believe we have girl scouts here @Selfmate
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate and MK3AM
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,471
Reactions Received
39,108
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,834
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
really??? I've seen "scouts" down under or at least where I am so I assume there were girl scouts and boy boy scouts as well
maybe it's a mixed thing with both genders together???
Girl Scouts would never survive Australian wild life.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: MK3AM and Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread