- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,730
- Reactions Received
- 55,568
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 286,333
no ty I have a big fear of them...different types of spiders google them if you want
it's all goodno ty I have a big fear of them...
Sydney Funnel Web. HELL F'ING NO. Even if its venom wouldn't actually kill you it's looks alone can kill.redbacks? or daddy long legs? lol
nah too bigSydney Funnel Web. HELL F'ING NO. Even if its venom wouldn't actually kill you it looks alone can kill.
Can you send me a colony of huntsman?nah too big
it's the smaller ones that are more dangerous since you can see them!!!
Can you send me a colony of huntsman?
I am not sure. Could be anything, even our imagination.really??? I've seen "scouts" down under or at least where I am so I assume there were girl scouts and boy boy scouts as well
maybe it's a mixed thing with both genders together???
:(somoas but those aren't vegan so I opt for thin mints these days.
Don't be sad. There's lots of things I don't eat anymore. I don't miss them at all.
well I'm glad to hear thatDon't be sad. There's lots of things I don't eat anymore. I don't miss them at all.
I want some spiders!different types of spiders google them if you want
yeah anytime its GS season they r in korger lolI've never tried GS Cookies.
Do they sell them in stores???? If so, I've never seen them. Also, I've never actually sought them out, either.
So, the short answer is no.