- Joined
- 26 July 2019
- Messages
- 481
- Reactions Received
- 1,048
- Location
- Otoh Gunga, Naboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,702
Essentially... a complete nugu.lool welcome, who's alt are you![]()
Good point! My identity is top secret!!Wait, what's the point of making an alt if you don't put on a completely different persona and confuse everyone? I suggest not telling anyone and posting random threads. Gets them every time.
Thank you. What happened to your sig? Either there a problem on my end or your image is broken.
Welcome to the club~
not sure. works for me.Thank you. What happened to your sig? Either there a problem on my end or your image is broken.
I guess you can know who's my main account.
Yrs. These things very clearly show in staff forum.I guess you can know who's my main account.
Yrs. These things very clearly show in staff forum.
Does that mean that all the staff members know my alt? That ruins the fun if they check smhYrs. These things very clearly show in staff forum.
Could you please not tell?
We're sworn not to. Every alt is safe. Mods will not ruin your game. If anyone exposes you there will be consequences. Severe.Does that mean that all the staff members know my alt? That ruins the fun if they check smh
I guess I can't really stop you though
If I copy the link location and try to open it on its own tab, it says: "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." So I have no permission to view it. Go figure.not sure. works for me.
Why yes, I canI guess you can know who's my main account.
I was guessing, and as it turns out it's true.Why yes, I can![]()