Appreciation I just pulled Sulli for the third time............. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,022
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,258
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
She is angel, always n forever-love her so much.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
her card is so pretty :sakUwu: i would keep sulli too but i'm not lucky enough to get her card even once, let alone three times
Sulli is a special case in a few ways. That I had pulled her card three times is only one of them. I also have her badge, not the full of f(x), just her. I got her on a special KPS ocasion; the 2k Members Milestone on 22 June 2020. It was not one of the regular awards for posting. And she also has a soft spot in my heart; I don't want to mention it, but you may be able to guess.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
she and Jonghyun, no explanation needed. let their souls rest in peace, we all know they deserve it. ♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread