Sensitive I just realised how few friends I had in high school (they were mostly all bullies) (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Like years later when I reflect on it. The people that said they were my friends, Always made fun of me and called me stupid pet names and stuff all the time.
That's not friendship to make someone else feel crappy and uncomfortable, that is bullying...

I only realise it now, having had a better mindset of their manipulation of me and then they fake their niceness, just to get something out of me.

Life is so nasty, once you expose it's soft underbelly... Without a doubt

@vogue @kodoku @Bookworm @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @Somi@Chahee

It's a sad thought to now accept. But having accepted it, I can now move on from it and the pain and trauma it caused me.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Sadly children are not very polite

Some times i remember the bad behaviors people around me used to have.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Sadly children are not very polite

Some times i remember the bad behaviors people around me used to have.
Yep and I never told my parents, mostly because they really couldn't do much about it.
How my school handled bullying was so lame and not appropriate.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Yep and I never told my parents, mostly because they really couldn't do much about it.
How my school handled bullying was so lame and not appropriate.
I think here most schools didnt even know what was bullying back in the day

Even teachers did it with other teachers
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I think here most schools didnt even know what was bullying back in the day

Even teachers did it with other teachers
That is so true!
We really need to take a stand against bullying and iron it out and the impact it has on young people
from all walks of life.

It does really devastate a lot of things about a person. on all aspects.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was never really bullied in high school but I also never fit in with most people. I'm grateful that it wasn't targeted towards me, it was the boys that would downright verbally and physically harass each other and it was really concerning. I remember being a senior and seeing the younger grades be so mean to one another. Some guys in my school harassed teachers too and made them cry. Messed up situation man
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am just glad you now know true friendship.

it sucks that some are that way but nothing we can do about
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am just glad you now know true friendship.

it sucks that some are that way but nothing we can do about
Yeah and it's their flaws and insecurities that made it happen.
Nothing to do with me : /
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Yep <3 And I know who my real friends are.
And those that are posers and just want to be fairweather and a pain in the ass.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Like years later when I reflect on it. The people that said they were my friends, Always made fun of me and called me stupid pet names and stuff all the time.
That's not friendship to make someone else feel crappy and uncomfortable, that is bullying...

I only realise it now, having had a better mindset of their manipulation of me and then they fake their niceness, just to get something out of me.

Life is so nasty, once you expose it's soft underbelly... Without a doubt

@vogue @kodoku @Bookworm @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @Somi@Chahee

It's a sad thought to now accept. But having accepted it, I can now move on from it and the pain and trauma it caused me.
I hate ppl who bully others. It's good that you know about true friendships. Forget all the stupid past and ppl. So did they get anything from you?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I hate ppl who bully others. It's good that you know about true friendships. Forget all the stupid past and ppl. So did they get anything from you?
Well besides sometimes meals out of me and a fake friendship. Not really.
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread