- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
Aren’t we allWork...
I'm ready for bed![]()
Aren’t we allWork...
I'm ready for bed![]()
Kuro take care of yourselfoh shut up I'm just an overachiever![]()
My hands don’t feel the same way they stink like a wet goatPlayed some COD zombies and then watched 'The Bride of Haebak'.
I would feel honoured to wash goat hair. uwu
Think about the happy goat, Karen.My hands don’t feel the same way they stink like a wet goat
The happy bald goatThink about the happy goat, Karen.
anything for my chellamHitting my computer because I spilled water all over it.
Kuro take care of yourself![]()
I willanything for my chellam
tell your laptop to take care though![]()