- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,131
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,398
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Trying to type out a thread asking for advice... and here I am with this....... nothing.
I hate that I can't even post a simple thread to just ask for advice because of a situation happening in my life right now, but I get too scared to post it because I think I'm being over emotional or if I feel like I worded a sentence weirdly or worrying if my punctuation is wrong.
Anyways, this is a pretty pointless thread since it's not really about anything
But, I hope everyone has a lovely night/day.
I hate that I can't even post a simple thread to just ask for advice because of a situation happening in my life right now, but I get too scared to post it because I think I'm being over emotional or if I feel like I worded a sentence weirdly or worrying if my punctuation is wrong.
Anyways, this is a pretty pointless thread since it's not really about anything