Tourney I Just Wanna Dance vs Winter Breath - R4 SNSD Solos Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I Just Wanna Dance!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just wanna dance
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
IJWD. I was really torn n wanted to pick Winter Breath, why do I stan a group with so many talented members who could be solo stars if SM n SK just gave them the solo albums they deserve. But in the end Tiffany won out over SooYoung smh(I still love you both.) My heart is full of overflowing love for SNSD. (@Kiseki :pikahappy::nekolove:Thnx for making this tournament in this drought year for their group/sub-unit comebacks/debuts RIP so far[added since there's still a chance before the year ends, I'm begging you SM-maybe in October/November/December; the five girls have some openings in their schedules the rest of the year, right?)
[even another single album Kihno will do {unless that format is ded}] this got to my subconscious really deep(dint realise how much I wanted SNSD comeback until I wrote this post. Really shd go to sleep now. Zzzzzzz.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread