- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I CAN'T MY MOM IS NEARBY
![]()
![]()
Well, I drank most of it.Whisper sweet nothings to it so she doesn’t hear
YesWell, I drank most of it.
Maybe this can be my apology?
murder doesn't tend to be an apologyWell, I drank most of it.
Maybe this can be my apology?
BUT it is destiny.murder doesn't tend to be an apology
BUT it is destiny.
Otherwise she just rots away in a metal cage.
Maybe the root beer is in to that sort of thing...Apologize to that root beer now![]()
I would definately appologize just for the WTF factor out of my mother.I CAN'T MY MOM IS NEARBY
![]()
![]()
Wow, have you seen "Silence of the Lambs"? Pretty sure when Hannibal was having human steake no one said "it's ok, at least he's not wasteful!"Well, I drank most of it.
Maybe this can be my apology?
But is rootbeer equal to a human?Maybe the root beer is in to that sort of thing...
I would definately appologize just for the WTF factor out of my mother.
Wow, have you seen "Silence of the Lambs"? Pretty sure when Hannibal was having human steake no one said "it's ok, at least he's not wasteful!"
Depends on if you've taken your medication today. And if it's A&W. Maybe?But is rootbeer equal to a human?
AH it's not A&W LOLDepends on if you've taken your medication today. And if it's A&W. Maybe?
I feel bad for you... I'd die with out real soda.AH it's not A&W LOL
I don't drink legit soda because it hurts my throat so I drink stuff like Zevia.
I did it intentionally to lose weight but now I literally can't drink it because it's painful.I feel bad for you... I'd die with out real soda.![]()
Healthy is better than soda. I just wish I had that kind of will power.I did it intentionally to lose weight but now I literally can't drink it because it's painful.