......I JUST- (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,451
Reactions Received
39,078
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,725
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Apologize to that root beer now :pikagun:
Maybe the root beer is in to that sort of thing...
I CAN'T MY MOM IS NEARBY
:nekosweat: :nekosweat:
I would definately appologize just for the WTF factor out of my mother.

Well, I drank most of it.

Maybe this can be my apology?
Wow, have you seen "Silence of the Lambs"? Pretty sure when Hannibal was having human steake no one said "it's ok, at least he's not wasteful!"
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Maybe the root beer is in to that sort of thing...


I would definately appologize just for the WTF factor out of my mother.



Wow, have you seen "Silence of the Lambs"? Pretty sure when Hannibal was having human steake no one said "it's ok, at least he's not wasteful!"
But is rootbeer equal to a human?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Depends on if you've taken your medication today. And if it's A&W. Maybe?
AH it's not A&W LOL

I don't drink legit soda because it hurts my throat so I drink stuff like Zevia.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread