Appreciation I keep coming back to this video!~ (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love Eunbin so much. She is the very embodiment of cuteness. I love it when she does ASMR, she's really good at it too. I need an Eunbin cooking show. I probably won't follow any of the super-weird-sugar infused recipes that Eunbin tends to like but it's fun to watch her. :llama_lovely:


 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I love Eunbin so much. She is the very embodiment of cuteness. I love it when she does ASMR, she's really good at it too. I need an Eunbin cooking show. I probably won't follow any of the super-weird-sugar infused recipes that Eunbin tends to like but it's fun to watch her. :llama_lovely:


I keep coming back to this :nosejoo:
 
  • Like
Reactions: NogaNono

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread