- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,189
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,742
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
I got my friends wrong the other day, then my half siblings, but I never see them to be fair at all.
Then I got my grandfathers age wrong and my grans.
I am losing it... My memory has been shocking lately, even for me.
I am getting too old for this : /
I always have to write everything down and at my age, that's not good at all.
I feel like my mother and she is twice my age lol
Then I got my grandfathers age wrong and my grans.
I am losing it... My memory has been shocking lately, even for me.
I am getting too old for this : /
I always have to write everything down and at my age, that's not good at all.
I feel like my mother and she is twice my age lol