I killed off Venomous (kinda) (1 Viewer)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,396
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
:llama_eyes:
...Well, at least for now.
The last week-ish was...traumatic.
Stressful, soul-killing, disheartening.
As many of you know, Venomous was my name over at AKP.
I want to disassociate myself with the person I was there. The Venomous some of you knew from AKP is dead.
I want a fresh start, a brighter outlook, a chance to not associate my username here with those memories.
This isn't a permanent change, I'll go back to being me when I've had enough of a vacation.
You can still call me Ven, Vennie, and variations of such in conversation.
So, until Venomous returns...

Hello, I'm (a) @AlliAlligator!

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
change is needed sometimes.
Hope that everything will get less chaotic for you.
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,396
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,396
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
The old Venomous can't come to the phone right now


Why?


Oh, cause she's dead.
Honestly thought about making that part of the title, but I'm not big on T. Swift.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
:llama_eyes:
...Well, at least for now.
The last week-ish was...traumatic.
Stressful, soul-killing, disheartening.
As many of you know, Venomous was my name over at AKP.
I want to disassociate myself with the person I was there. The Venomous some of you knew from AKP is dead.
I want a fresh start, a brighter outlook, a chance to not associate my username here with those memories.
This isn't a permanent change, I'll go back to being me when I've had enough of a vacation.
You can still call me Ven, Vennie, and variations of such in conversation.
So, until Venomous returns...

Hello, I'm (a) @AlliAlligator!

Welcome @AlliAlligator

If it helps, my impression of you just got better :pepeheart:

That place just seems to make us stressed and angry, so I apologize if I ever said something too unfair about your work there :sanapray:

But |i'm freed now, I'm thankful to that
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,396
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Welcome @AlliAlligator

If it helps, my impression of you just got better :pepeheart:

That place just seems to make us stressed and angry, so I apologize if I ever said something too unfair about your work there :sanapray:

But |i'm freed now, I'm thankful to that
That place was not made for good people, it was made to espouse and thrive on the negative attributes of kpop fandom.
I don't hold it against you if you did say something, but I can't remember anything so either way we're good. :llama_uwu:


I think most of us who are free are thankful to be. I know I have an entirely different outlook now than I used to. I actually enjoy being here, that's a big change.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
That place was not made for good people, it was made to espouse and thrive on the negative attributes of kpop fandom.
I don't hold it against you if you did say something, but I can't remember anything so either way we're good. :llama_uwu:


I think most of us who are free are thankful to be. I know I have an entirely different outlook now than I used to. I actually enjoy being here, that's a big change.
I'm glad you see it like that too
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,396
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I can understand why.

Kinda like why I've dropped the Sone part of my name and replaced it with Reveluv.
Feels nice to be someone different.

You do know that you can change your name every 60 days right? 👀
Yep, that's why I said the original is only gone for now. I'll be Venomous again.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
You do know that you can change your name every 60 days right? 👀
So every 2 months I can change it and have BritishLuvie, BritishSone, BritishBlink, BritishOnce, BritishInSomnia :joysip:

Feels nice to be someone different.

Yep, that's why I said the original is only gone for now. I'll be Venomous again.
It does. I've now changed my UN to BritishLuvie across all of my K Pop accounts.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
So every 2 months I can change it and have BritishLuvie, BritishSone, BritishBlink, BritishOnce, BritishInSomnia :joysip:
that is exactly what I'm saying
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread