I kinda want y'alls opinion (1 Viewer)

Pick a song, any song

  • Fever - Max Changmin

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • В наших глазах - Kino

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thank U - U-Know

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Время ест, а денег нет - Kino

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .
Joined
3 May 2022
Messages
1,739
Reactions Received
1,579
Location
Cinema at Jupiter
Website
twitter.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,325
Fandom
КиШ, НП
So for context I have two playlists where there are equal amounts of VGM (non-vocal) and songs (vocal). I just added another song (Strong One (Masked Man), if anyone was curious) and I now want another song for the vocal playlist.

The same poll is on Twitter if anyone wants to vote there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread