I know you guys are like me too.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
*wakes up in the morning after staying up late*

"omg I'm already so tired, five more minutes pleasee.."

*during your whole school/work day*

"can't wait to get home, the first thing I'll do is go to bed and sleep"

*once you're finally done with your responsibilities and barely survived*

"you know, now that I think about it, I'm not ACTUALLY thaaat tired..."

*does it all again*

:nayeonisdone:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
so relatable

when I am reading a webtoon or watching an anime I always tell myself, "just one more" and a couple episode and chapter later.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
so relatable

when I am reading a webtoon or watching an anime I always tell myself, "just one more" and a couple episode and chapter later.
This is me when I get sucked in to a new tv show. I keep telling myself I'll go to sleep after one more episode but then I just can't stop until I actually start to feel a head ache from the lack of sleep. But yeh, the one more episode ends up being like ten more...
Fortunately it usually only happens during school holidays though.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,490
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
good for you! and yay you like Lovelyz too :)
Since 2015 (lovelyz debuted during my 9/30 kpop black out).
Did the badge thread for them just so i could get a lovelyz badge :)
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,490
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
bias? fav songs? :)
I tend not to bias members in groups i stan it feels wrong to me, I love each for themselves. I do connect with girls differently ex i love Kei, Sujeong x2's., Jin, Jiae, Mijoo, Jisoo, Yein's voices..... wait that's everyone :) Love Kei's cover of reflection that she got flack for. Jisoo is such fun pair her with Mijoo and its over. Yein has that stunning/savage youngest deal going for her. Jiae and Kei are wicked cute. ect.

Well i own the whole discography and its on my daily pl. I am super bad with the titles because most are in hangul like 예쁜 여자가 되는 뱝, 새벽별, 나의 연인 ect.
CJL ofc, GNLY, all the titles. Mimyo Mimyo, shining star, Circle, bebe, The ect.

Btw the le santuary is so awesome. Also have the concert dvds. got the Sujeong voice message on RU ready.

For example this made my cry to see them as 8 doing CJL on a music show finally.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread