This girl is hilarious and relatable ngl. Turn on the subs!
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 17 August 2019 #1 This girl is hilarious and relatable ngl. Turn on the subs! Reactions: JoanaIsHere, potato, Sourcekeeper and 2 others
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 17 August 2019 #2 Yibo Reactions: PrideInBaek, potato and Darkyoda47
Sourcekeeper Tech Support . . . Joined 25 August 2018 Messages 6,830 Reactions Received 28,465 Location YG Entertainment Website kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 26,616 Fandom MONSTIEZ Gender Female Pronouns She / Her / Hers 17 August 2019 #3 PrideInBaek said: This girl is hilarious and relatable ngl. Turn on the subs! Click to expand... I've been binge watching this the other day when i was accompanying my mom at the hospital. It was amazing, I love the flashback part. Reactions: PrideInBaek, JoanaIsHere and potato
PrideInBaek said: This girl is hilarious and relatable ngl. Turn on the subs! Click to expand... I've been binge watching this the other day when i was accompanying my mom at the hospital. It was amazing, I love the flashback part.