Appreciation I live for the Kai x Ravi bromance! [Ravi stans, you are needed in this house for advice] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
So now they are on a trip! First we had that insta live in the gym and now these pictures! Just look at how Kai is looking at Ravi!

Wait... Wait... I have been looking for somebody to ship Kai with... Wait... Ravi stans, what is Ravi like in the personality department? Is he dom material?

PS: They aren't there just together, the whole squad is there! Like Taemin and some other peeps!

 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
He likes to act like he would be a dom but he probably isnt :taemsip:
I am starting to feel like that whole group of friends is actually a secret union of subs in kpop... I mean...

Kai...
Taemin...
Jimin...

and now Ravi?

Sounds like a bunch of subs to me!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread