I lost my dailies streak (3 Viewers)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,929
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Its alright!! :itsokay: its only one day
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,929
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,917
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I lost my years-long streak(2020-2023, i think) when I was too busy/tired for mths in mid-2023~Q3 2023. It happens. I think the break rejuvanated/brought bk my motivation, n I completed ALL korean common earlier this year.(not sure if I would hv completed commons or burned out n stopped collecting cards altogether or less often if I hadn't had a long break-the longest regular card collectors: @OnlyCalB @RandAlThor hv also had mini breaks at least or 1 day breaks at minimum. Not sure abt @/Abeamus who started later than me but idk if he had any breaks from collecting dailies(!), if he had no breaks he's the longest collector without breaks; either vikki, rand, calb, nina, shou/day or Abe has/had the longest streak of collecting dailies!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I lost my years-long streak(2020-2023, i think) when I was too busy/tired for mths in mid-2023~Q3 2023. It happens. I think the break rejuvanated/brought bk my motivation, n I completed ALL korean common earlier this year.(not sure if I would hv completed commons or burned out n stopped collecting cards altogether or less often if I hadn't had a long break-the longest regular card collectors: @OnlyCalB @RandAlThor hv also had mini breaks at least or 1 day breaks at minimum. Not sure abt @/Abeamus who started later than me but idk if he had any breaks from collecting dailies(!), if he had no breaks he's the longest collector without breaks; either vikki, rand, calb, nina, shou/day or Abe has/had the longest streak of collecting dailies!
i do not think i have ever missed a day but maybe it happened lol.


i have no life.
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,929
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
oh no that sucks!
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,929
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread