I love and hate NCT Dream right now (6 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This is the problem with having member changing concepts, especially with such small units/groups. With AKB48 it works because there are so many members that if some leave, the group isn't jeopardized because there are already so much and new members are always joining too. With NCT Dream it's much more noticeable since there weren't that many to begin with so 1) each member serves a purpose to the group and contributes to it and 2) they have good group balance and chemistry so when some members leave it feels like something is missing. Probably why I won't stan them, despite them being my overall favorite NCT unit and the only one I have interest in; I don't want to go through the pain. :yolk:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This is the problem with having member changing concepts, especially with such small units/groups. With AKB48 it works because there are so many members that if some leave, the group isn't jeopardized because there are already so much and new members are always joining too. With NCT Dream it's much more noticeable since there weren't that many to begin with so 1) each member serves a purpose to the group and contributes to it and 2) they have good group balance and chemistry so when some members leave it feels like something is missing. Probably why I won't stan them, despite them being my overall favorite NCT unit and the only one I have interest in; I don't want to go through the pain. :yolk:
Stan WayV... You are safe with them!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mirella
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Stan WayV... You are safe with them!
tbh they are talented and i like some of the members (basically Ten) but I don't think their music/style is for me. When they get a comeback I'll give them a shot again but idk if I'll stan.
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
tbh they are talented and i like some of the members (basically Ten) but I don't think their music/style is for me. When they get a comeback I'll give them a shot again but idk if I'll stan.
Definetly do! They are a bunch of crackheads! The biggest crackheads in all of NCT! It is also amazing how well they all get along and how comfortable they all are!

Especially Ten is who I am surprised about! He is learning mandarin so fast it is incredible! The way he teases Kun and has become one of his children!
Winwin also is so much more comfortable! In 127 he was always so quiet and why etc... but in WayV he is so much more conident and he talks a lot more and he overall has this much more mature and reliable image!

and then there is Kun... Well... He is an actual angel... Nothing more to say!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Definetly do! They are a bunch of crackheads! The biggest crackheads in all of NCT! It is also amazing how well they all get along and how comfortable they all are!

Especially Ten is who I am surprised about! He is learning mandarin so fast it is incredible! The way he teases Kun and has become one of his children!
Winwin also is so much more comfortable! In 127 he was always so quiet and why etc... but in WayV he is so much more conident and he talks a lot more and he overall has this much more mature and reliable image!

and then there is Kun... Well... He is an actual angel... Nothing more to say!
yes see this is why i think i'll try to give them at least another try! the thing with nct is that they seem to have good personalities and are very talented but it's the music that always keeps me away. and the graduation with nct dream. so if i like wayv's next song I'll try to stan them and see where it goes. :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
yes see this is why i think i'll try to give them at least another try! the thing with nct is that they seem to have good personalities and are very talented but it's the music that always keeps me away. and the graduation with nct dream. so if i like wayv's next song I'll try to stan them and see where it goes. :)
Well they are preparing for comeback so if you like it when it gets released... Let me know!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i just want to see haechan and jeno together again and i miss mark too 😢 without them i dont think id still be interested in dream but i would still support them i guess.. /sad
We can only wait and see what the new dreamies will be like. I hope they are as crackheaded as the rest of NCT.
 
  • Like
Reactions: stinksplinter
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
This is the problem with having member changing concepts, especially with such small units/groups. With AKB48 it works because there are so many members that if some leave, the group isn't jeopardized because there are already so much and new members are always joining too. With NCT Dream it's much more noticeable since there weren't that many to begin with so 1) each member serves a purpose to the group and contributes to it and 2) they have good group balance and chemistry so when some members leave it feels like something is missing. Probably why I won't stan them, despite them being my overall favorite NCT unit and the only one I have interest in; I don't want to go through the pain. :yolk:
I honnestly think this is one of the reasons when NCT is a more known group wont be hated on so much
each member is known and they all have a purpose
nct dream will eventually will be as important as nct 127
as fans will be looking at dream for hints for future units as when the members graduate unless it obv what unit they will enter they will have idea what unit will be made
plus dream isnt country based so dream could be fully japanese based one year etc
plus with the members having set purposes when members like haechan go on leave it pushes members like renjun into the light which i loved cause since he covered boa he has gotten so much love
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Im loving this awkward moment in dream tbh as its forcing sm to focus on the unloved members in dream i.e jisung actually got vocal lines in boa what 100% would of gone to mark if he was stll in nct and renjun lines would of been haechans
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread