I love Dahyun, but why does JYP show favoritism towards her? When will Chaeyoung get a solo RAP verse? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do think that Chae wanted to sing, that's why she isn't rapping. Mina had the same amount of lines and Dahyun only has the rap part. Sana and Jeong only got half of the chorus once too. Even screen time was quite fair this time.

I do not think that Dahyun is the favorite.
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
He could have given her more vocal verses then. He only gave her one
everyone except nayeon and jihyo got one part tho. so if even the lead vocals don't get more than one it's not really unfair for chaeyoung to get one. and since mina isn't participating she gets her verse as well.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
He could have given her more vocal verses then. He only gave her one
if Chae would get another part, she would have the same amount as Jihyo and Nayeon
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
JYP usually rotates which member gets more attention.

I think Chae was in What is Love?

I kinda expected he would polish Dahyun at some point... still I wasn't a big fan of this last comeback though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don’t think that there should have even been a rap in the first place. I prefer Dahyuns singing.
I tend to agree, I think it would fit the theme better if there was no rap. I still love it tho.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
But that rap sounded awesome 😆😆😆
Totally agree. Dahyun kills it. Sometimes I wish we had longer rap parts for some songs, and then maybe no rap parts for others to balance it out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread