- Joined
- 6 August 2019
- Messages
- 395
- Reactions Received
- 2,098
- Location
- United States
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
He could have given her more vocal verses then. He only gave her oneseems more like chaeyoung wanted to sing. if she didn't they'd have shared the rap like usual
everyone except nayeon and jihyo got one part tho. so if even the lead vocals don't get more than one it's not really unfair for chaeyoung to get one. and since mina isn't participating she gets her verse as well.He could have given her more vocal verses then. He only gave her one
if Chae would get another part, she would have the same amount as Jihyo and NayeonHe could have given her more vocal verses then. He only gave her one
I tend to agree, I think it would fit the theme better if there was no rap. I still love it tho.I don’t think that there should have even been a rap in the first place. I prefer Dahyuns singing.
I tend to agree, I think it would fit the theme better if there was no rap. I still love it tho.
Totally agree. Dahyun kills it. Sometimes I wish we had longer rap parts for some songs, and then maybe no rap parts for others to balance it out.But that rap sounded awesome 😆😆😆