- Joined
- 3 January 2021
- Messages
- 9,062
- Reactions Received
- 8,671
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,302
- Fandom
- 💎Multi🏴☠️
- Gender
- Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- She/Her
He’s so cute, what did we do to deserve him?More precious baby Lee Know
Idk but I'm thankful we got him.He’s so cute, what did we do to deserve him?
btw i love your pfp of LK
He's so adorable!
@Stay
Tysm ani07 made a video I found of him into a gif so I could have it as a pfp. When I found this I thought it was perfect. He almost looks like Gaon from Xdinary heroes thobtw i love your pfp of LK
do you like xdinary heros? ;0Tysm ani07 made a video I found of him into a gif so I could have it as a pfp. When I found this I thought it was perfect. He almost looks like Gaon from Xdinary heroes tho
Yessss. My bias was Jungsu with my wrecker as Gaon but idk Gaon wrecks me a lil too hard XDdo you like xdinary heros? ;0
I love you (platonically ofc!) for this lolYessss. My bias was Jungsu with my wrecker as Gaon but idk Gaon wrecks me a lil too hard XD