I love our new Harry Potter borders (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I didn't know that we would be getting a new border :jisoosmh:

Surprisingly I actually like all of them. They're so pretty, so shout out to whoever made them :sanapray:

The questions is though, do we get to keep them? :susPepe:
 
Joined
27 December 2021
Messages
1,043
Reactions Received
1,598
Location
Bravo 0-7
Website
hurricanetort.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27
Gender
Female
I didn't know that we would be getting a new border :jisoosmh:

Surprisingly I actually like all of them. They're so pretty, so shout out to whoever made them :sanapray:

The questions is though, do we get to keep them? :susPepe:
I honestly hope we get to keep them too! They are gorgeous!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread