- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,011
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm totally not copying @Abeamus 's title
I made this sheet for my own personal use last year but I recently made an empty one if any person would like to use it and take advantage of it
My brain keeps track of numbers better as opposed to Abe's qualitative card list. If you like numbers (calling @motorp77) you might find this helpful ^^
Link is here
The colors in the document are the personal ones I use but since you're going to make this your own you should change whatever you want!!
This is an example of what my spreadsheet looks like:
Completed = Dark purple white text
Collecting = medium purple
Not collecting = light purple
I made this sheet for my own personal use last year but I recently made an empty one if any person would like to use it and take advantage of it
My brain keeps track of numbers better as opposed to Abe's qualitative card list. If you like numbers (calling @motorp77) you might find this helpful ^^
Link is here
The colors in the document are the personal ones I use but since you're going to make this your own you should change whatever you want!!
This is an example of what my spreadsheet looks like:
Completed = Dark purple white text
Collecting = medium purple
Not collecting = light purple