- Joined
- 8 October 2023
- Messages
- 1,267
- Reactions Received
- 1,364
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 3
- Fandom
- 🤍 Multistan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- 🤍 Any Pronouns
(Intro)
Ooh~ yeah yeah (hmm yeah) psycho
(First verse)
We are so confusing yeah
I like you more than anything
Our beautiful relationship's chapter page
I keep betting myself but I don't play the game
Is this really us right now
We hate each other so much right now
I think that I can fix you but
Everybody really knows
There's no cure for us
(Pre - chorus)
We are really in the strangest relationship
We keep crushing eachother
Then end up hugging eachother
(Chorus)
You got me feelin like a
Psycho, psycho
I never said that i don't
Like you, Like you
Whenever I want to be around you
You keep on distancing
We're making it toxic
But I cannot help it
I'm a psycho, psycho
Why do you leave me just
Stop now , stop now
You keep begging me for forgiveness
And i being myself
Forgive you right away
Hey now we'll be okay
(Second Verse -Rap-)
Hey trouble,
When I saw you walking down the street
I'm original visual,
So keep dancing to my beat yeah
I thought I was at top
Oh Baby it's hot
Lemme just hop
How do you even let go~
(Second Verse -Vocals-)
I felt so obsessed with the idea of you
The only thing I wanted
Was to just keep you now no,
What can I even do (oh~)
(Pre - chorus)
We are really in the strangest relationship
We keep crushing eachother
Then end up hugging eachother
(Chorus)
You got me feelin like a
Psycho, psycho
I never said that i don't
Like you, Like you
Whenever I want to be around you
You keep on distancing
We're making it toxic
But I cannot help it
I'm a psycho X2
Why do you leave me just
Stop now , stop now
You keep begging me for forgiveness
And i being myself
Forgive you right away
Hey now we'll be okay
(Bridge)
Don't look back
On your past
Just because it's gone now
No no I'm never, ever letting go
EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY
(Last Chorus)
You got me feelin like a
Psycho, psycho
I never said that i don't
Like you, Like you
Whenever I want to be around you
You keep on distancing
We're making it toxic
But I cannot help it
I'm a psycho X2
Why do you leave me
Stop now , stop now
You keep begging me for forgiveness
And i being myself
Forgive you right away
Hey now we'll be okay
(Outro)
Hey now we'll be okay
Hey now we'll be okay
Hey now we'll be okay
Hey now we'll be okay
It's alright (it's alright)
It's alright (it's alright)
Hey now we'll be okay
Hey now we'll be okay
Hey now we'll be okay
Hey now we'll be okay
It's alright (it's alright)
It's alright (it's alright)
We are really such (Psychos)
Ooh~ yeah yeah (hmm yeah) psycho
(First verse)
We are so confusing yeah
I like you more than anything
Our beautiful relationship's chapter page
I keep betting myself but I don't play the game
Is this really us right now
We hate each other so much right now
I think that I can fix you but
Everybody really knows
There's no cure for us
(Pre - chorus)
We are really in the strangest relationship
We keep crushing eachother
Then end up hugging eachother
(Chorus)
You got me feelin like a
Psycho, psycho
I never said that i don't
Like you, Like you
Whenever I want to be around you
You keep on distancing
We're making it toxic
But I cannot help it
I'm a psycho, psycho
Why do you leave me just
Stop now , stop now
You keep begging me for forgiveness
And i being myself
Forgive you right away
Hey now we'll be okay
(Second Verse -Rap-)
Hey trouble,
When I saw you walking down the street
I'm original visual,
So keep dancing to my beat yeah
I thought I was at top
Oh Baby it's hot
Lemme just hop
How do you even let go~
(Second Verse -Vocals-)
I felt so obsessed with the idea of you
The only thing I wanted
Was to just keep you now no,
What can I even do (oh~)
(Pre - chorus)
We are really in the strangest relationship
We keep crushing eachother
Then end up hugging eachother
(Chorus)
You got me feelin like a
Psycho, psycho
I never said that i don't
Like you, Like you
Whenever I want to be around you
You keep on distancing
We're making it toxic
But I cannot help it
I'm a psycho X2
Why do you leave me just
Stop now , stop now
You keep begging me for forgiveness
And i being myself
Forgive you right away
Hey now we'll be okay
(Bridge)
Don't look back
On your past
Just because it's gone now
No no I'm never, ever letting go
EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY
(Last Chorus)
You got me feelin like a
Psycho, psycho
I never said that i don't
Like you, Like you
Whenever I want to be around you
You keep on distancing
We're making it toxic
But I cannot help it
I'm a psycho X2
Why do you leave me
Stop now , stop now
You keep begging me for forgiveness
And i being myself
Forgive you right away
Hey now we'll be okay
(Outro)
Hey now we'll be okay
Hey now we'll be okay
Hey now we'll be okay
Hey now we'll be okay
It's alright (it's alright)
It's alright (it's alright)
Hey now we'll be okay
Hey now we'll be okay
Hey now we'll be okay
Hey now we'll be okay
It's alright (it's alright)
It's alright (it's alright)
We are really such (Psychos)