I might have been a fan of SUPER★DRAGON, but ... (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I have been searching for a boygroup I may be a fan of. On the kpop scene, I got disappointment after disappointment. When I found SUPER★DRAGON, about a year ago, I thought I had found it, but the load of disliked songs is too heavy. From a playlist I found on their channel I could count 9 songs I truly like which is remarkable for a boygroup; but I count 6 songs I strongly dislike, 4 okay songs (not good enough), and one I borderline dislike. To make things worse, it seems their better songs are the old ones for the most part; so they seem to be changing their sound. So I can count SUPER★DRAGON as another disappointment. I'm still looking for an idol boygroup.




















 
Last edited:
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
ngl.. I thought [when I saw the thread title you were talking about Dragon Ball Super. lol]

Have you heard of this group though. Its new. Perhaps it will fill the void:

​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread