i miss blackpink so much its sad (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm getting to my breaking point, they're the only group who I've been this dedicated to and its been so long since I've actually seen them, they had a concert today but it was in japan so international fans barely saw them. I love them and I miss them so much, I know the girls want to see us to because they looked so happy today when they had their concert today. Its been so long since they've done a vlive or have done anything, this drought has to be the worst drought in blackpinks existence. the girls are silent minus the very few Instagram posts that I could care less about. It's getting to the point where I'm watching other kpop groups and thinking about it being Blackpink, which member of bp would sing this line? what outfits would they wear if they had a comeback like this? what would the performances be like? what would blackpink be like if they got more then one comeback a year? creative freedom? their hair, their vibe? finally.... thinking about how much bigger and happier they would be if that shitty, sexist, selfish company actually treated them right. I know I sound crazy but I can't be alone?? right?
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I miss them too. There are few words to describe just how atrocious YG's management of them is. BP are a big group, but they could be so much bigger. They are nearly wasted being in YG.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'm slowly starting to get tired of their songs. I miss em so much
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I feel ya. The 'drought' is definitely pretty tough, but I guess stanning multiple groups helps get rid of the boredom.
that's my problem though, i cant seem to get into any other groups the same way that I'm into bp. sure there are groups that I stan but I dont think that im as dedicated as i am with bp.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm slowly starting to get tired of their songs. I miss em so much
same, the only way I can listen to their songs and not feel tired of them is by listening to the live versions.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I miss them a lot too. I really need more Jisoo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread