Appreciation I Missed it Here (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't think anyone noticed but I was gone from KS for about 10 days I think. I really only popped in a couple of times to check on certain threads but I don't think I posted for those days. I was gone because I was volunteering at a fireworks stand to raise money for my church and there was a lot of ups and downs during that time for me because I'm not good with being around a large amount of people for long periods and I was volunteering from morning to late in the evening so my only brake was when I came home and slept. I also had a really hard time last night when fireworks were being set off because of some bad experiences with them in the past and I ended up having a panic attack.

I guess where I'm going with this is that I learned that even though I'm not the most talkative on KS I really do find myself going to this lovely community whenever I'm stressed and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for making this such a lovely place to be a part of. I'm so, so happy that I decided to join here when I did, we were so small and had so very little activity back then but seeing this place grow within these last few months has been amazing.

Thank you for reading this sappy post of mine, I love you all!

:bigcatlove: :bigcatlove: :bigcatlove:
​
 
Last edited:

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I hope you're doing better and resting a bit! Even though I haven't been active myself, it's nice to see you again and to have you back here! :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread