- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
Please be a little more quiet. I have a guest. Have some consideration.
But you wanted that sort of life for yourself, didn't you?
I have already tried every kind of self-humiliation.
Is there anything fun to do?
What about getting out of here (Run the world)
Arrange eggplant slices on paper towel and sprinkle with salt to weep out moisture; let sit for 1 hour.
In this world, reality is what the vast majority of people say it is.
I simply had the misfortune to step outside of that box.
All the things I need to take from here I will take.
I’m gonna take you away.
People are satisfied to judge things by their own narrow experience, never knowing of the wide world outside.
A lie is an instrument meant to trap and deceive another.
People can't change, they merely learned how to live smart.
Then what do you want to do?
It was about three o'clock in the morning, but in the summer, and already half light.
From the lightning in the sky
As it pass'd me flying by --
But you wanted that sort of life for yourself, didn't you?
I have already tried every kind of self-humiliation.
Is there anything fun to do?
What about getting out of here (Run the world)
Arrange eggplant slices on paper towel and sprinkle with salt to weep out moisture; let sit for 1 hour.
In this world, reality is what the vast majority of people say it is.
I simply had the misfortune to step outside of that box.
All the things I need to take from here I will take.
I’m gonna take you away.
People are satisfied to judge things by their own narrow experience, never knowing of the wide world outside.
A lie is an instrument meant to trap and deceive another.
People can't change, they merely learned how to live smart.
Then what do you want to do?
It was about three o'clock in the morning, but in the summer, and already half light.
From the lightning in the sky
As it pass'd me flying by --