Appreciation I need an AKMU comeback in my life (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I know they only have comebacks every 2 years (fuck YG), but STILL... :pepecry1:
I miss my girl Suhyun....
I miss my boy Chanhyuk

I miss their harmonies.
I miss their beautiful faces
I miss their talent....

I NEED A COMEBACK!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
they had frequent comebacks tho. it was just military service getting int the way. I am sure we will get something soon and Suhyun is joining Winner for the comeback as far as I know.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
they had frequent comebacks tho. it was just military service getting int the way. I am sure we will get something soon and Suhyun is joining Winner for the comeback as far as I know.
Yeah I saw the Winner x Suhyun thing... BUT I STILL WANT AN AKMU COMEBACK LIKE NOW!
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I saw the Winner x Suhyun thing... BUT I STILL WANT AN AKMU COMEBACK LIKE NOW!
same. I do miss my favorite duo
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've been listening to their songs on repeat I miss chanhyuk and suhyun please YG
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread