I need baking tips (1 Viewer)

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Was gonna try and give you legit baking advice until I saw the durex logo LOL
Yeah I came to this thread happy that I would be able to give some baking tips actually.
Never been so wrong.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yeah I came to this thread happy that I would be able to give some baking tips actually.
Never been so wrong.
I was like, why would store bought dough smell like fish? Why is @BritishReveluv being so nasty? Then I was like, "Oh.... it's a vibrator!"
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Was gonna try and give you legit baking advice until I saw the durex logo LOL
Yeah I came to this thread happy that I would be able to give some baking tips actually.
Never been so wrong.
Sorry to ruin y'all dreams :pepesad: I'm just shitposting trying to keep the forum alive :pepesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread