- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,782
- Reactions Received
- 6,809
- Location
- StarlightGalaxy
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
My dough smells like fish even though it's store-bought
Yeah I came to this thread happy that I would be able to give some baking tips actually.Was gonna try and give you legit baking advice until I saw the durex logo LOL
I was like, why would store bought dough smell like fish? Why is @BritishReveluv being so nasty? Then I was like, "Oh.... it's a vibrator!"Yeah I came to this thread happy that I would be able to give some baking tips actually.
Never been so wrong.
Was gonna try and give you legit baking advice until I saw the durex logo LOL
Sorry to ruin y'all dreams :pepesad: I'm just shitposting trying to keep the forum aliveYeah I came to this thread happy that I would be able to give some baking tips actually.
Never been so wrong.